Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dear April: We're through

 


Pretty flowers covered with snow. Grr.


Dear April:

You are overrated. If you weren't the month of my husband's birth and sometimes home to Easter, I would probably have kicked you to the curb long ago.

There is little to recommend you, though you do offer the best bling of all your kind -- diamonds.

You send mixed signals, April. Sometimes you're warm. Sometimes you're chilly. Sometimes you give me flowers, but mostly you leave me cold.

I should've have learned my lesson by now. I mean really, from the first day you lied to me.

Do you think I'm a fool?

Wait. Don't answer that.

Sincerely,

Tina

Another photo from the snowy day that inspired this rant.


Who's ready for warmer weather?
Who's enjoying the sunshine at this very moment?
Tell me all about it.

2 comments:

  1. Tina, do you really want to hear about someone else's sunshine? It would make me feel even more chilled and depressed. :)

    Stay warm and safe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to live vicariously through others. I can be okay with that...for now. ;)

      You stay warm and safe!

      Delete