Saturday, May 26, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: No Sweeter Love

MEMORIAL DAY
Together we remember, reflect and honor those who have given all
in service of our country.

I hope everyone's having a wonderful weekend. Today, I'm excited to participate in my first Six Sentence Sunday as a published author.

Thank you for visiting and reading...and thanks so much for all your support, encouragement and the wonderful reviews and feedback. I couldn't do this without you.

“This is how I remember you, well…when I remember you with clothes on, that is. I picture you like this. A little pink shirt, jean shorts and tanned legs. Your hair’s always down though.” He leaned in and for a minute she thought he was going to kiss her. Instead he brushed his thumb over the corner of her mouth. “You had a little crumb there.”


 Amazon       Ellora's Cave

Are you interested in participating in Six Sentence Sunday?
Want to read more snippets from some fabulous authors?
Visit www.sixsunday.com for details and links.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new release! I love his "almost kiss" -- he sounds very sexy. :)

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, memories. A lovely six to choose for your first Six Sentence Sunday as a published author. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you on your first release! This is a very sexy little snippet! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so endearing to me that he focuses on such a minor detail. Love it!

    ReplyDelete