Monday, December 12, 2011

Please join me

Hang the decorations.
Decorate the tree.
Buy gifts.
Wrap gifts.
Bake goodies.
And don't forget the Christmas plays and programs -- oh, and add in a a handful of ballet performances here and some musical theater performances there. That's all on top of the regular day-to-day schedule.
I'm getting tired just thinking about it. : )
But I'm also exhilarated. It's a busy, happy, giving, loving season. Isn't it?
Christmas is magical. Period. It doesn't matter if you're three, thirty or one hundred and three. There's something about the season that inspires a sense of love and giving and a renewed sense of home and family.
It's in that spirit I've written A Home For Christmas, a short story you'll find beginning Dec. 13 at Passionate Critters.
Passionate Critters is a critique group made up of wonderful women writers who are passionate about writing romance. From sweet to erotic, historical to paranormal and everything in between, these talented women write across the romance genre, and without a doubt, are gifted and generous beyond measure.
I'm blessed to have joined the group in October, and I am especially grateful and honored to be participating in this year's Passionate Critters' Twelve Days of Christmas.
Beginning Dec. 13, a new short story will be posted daily. There will be some giveaways, too. After all, tis the season...
I hope you'll join me Dec. 13, when A Home For Christmas makes its debut. I really love Teresa and Jeremiah, and I hope you will, too. They are complete opposites who share an attraction, that, well...
Oh, wait. I guess you'll have to read the story to find out. ; )
So join me at Passionate Critters over the next two weeks. You're in for a treat with these stories. I should know. I read -- and loved -- them all.
Oh, and I'll keep the cookies and coffee warm for you. : )

3 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas season. A girl can never have too much glitter around her. I love that we'll get to read A Home For Christmas. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading A Home for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Lacey and Ranae.
    *gulp*
    I hope you both like it. : )

    ReplyDelete